Food and Beverage
Company Mission during SIRHA Fair
face to face meetings – Find opportunities in the hospitality and food services sectors
The match-making event at SIRHA brings together companies from Auvergne Rhône-Alpes, Belgium and Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time - and cost efficient and result in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
The company mission is restricted to clients of the organisers and other EEN Partners involved.
The Matchmaking during the SIRHA Company Mission in 2019 will provide, both Auvergne Rhône-Alpes and Belgium, Netherlands companies, a good opportunity to get in touch with potential business in prearranged b2b-meetings.
Do not miss this opportunity not only to make new partnerships, but also to find the right key players, and to expand the existing ones in 30-minute face-2-face meetings in a matchmaking atmosphere.
- Cooking equipment and transport
- Agro-food products
- Bakery, pastry and confectionery
- Room equipment, culinary arts and new technologies
- Organisations & food services
|23th Jan.||Deadline to register|
|18th Jan. - 25th Jan.||Select and validate your face-to-face meetings|
|28th Jan.||Receive your personal schedule|
Language : English
Cost : Participation is free of charge* as co-funded by
the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, member of Enterprise Europe Network & the European
*(to access SIRHA Fair - request a badge via the SIRHA website. €150 VAT incl. for visitors).
- As purchaser - you have the possibility to find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - you have the possibility to find new European customers
- As product developer - you have the possibility to find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions